- Fundamentals of Testing
- Testing throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Static Techniques
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Management
- Tool Support for Testing
Exit Level Outcomes
On completion of the course, a learner will be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the principles of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Evaluate requirements and requirement-based test design.
- Execute the testing process.
- Manage the testing process, execution and defect tracking.
- Conduct static testing.
Apply for this course
Career opportunities as a Junior: Technical Test Analyst, Test Manager