Annual Training Pivotal Plan
Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Pivotal Plans with our help!
As part of out Corporate Services, we are here to assist you with your Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Pivotal Plan. This is an important aspect of any business, as it helps to identify skills gaps within the organisation and develop training plans to address these gaps. We can provide guidance on how to develop effective training programs, identify appropriate training providers, and help with the SETA accreditation process.
Our goal is to help ensure that your business has a skilled and competent workforce, which can drive growth and success. By working with us, you can be confident that you are meeting your legal obligations as an employer and investing in your employees’ future. Contact us today to find out more about how we can assist you with your Workplace Skills Plan and Annual Training Pivotal Plan.
The defined categories of Skills Development in which we can assist you are:
Contact us to secure assistance from DDNA as your Skills Development Facilitator representative whereby we can execute the below functions for you:
- Registration with the respective SETA as the appointed ISDF, including Inter Seta transfers
- Compile and submit WSP (Workplace Skills Plan), ATR (Annual Training Report) to the relevant
- Develop relevant training plans and solutions that speak to your holistic development needs
- Assist with Bursaries- end to end solution
- Assessment and Recruitment of Learners where necessary for interventions
- Register projects with your relevant SETA, where applicable
- Facilitate training and project management end to end for 12 – 18 months