- Project Management
- Internet and Web programming
- Programming in C-sharp
- Java Programming
- Database Design and Implementation
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
Exit Level Outcomes
On completion of the course, a learner will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff and users of Information Systems.
- Understand the role of technology in the business context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of problem solving techniques and how to apply them in a systems development environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development, with all its implications.
- Relate business problems and information technology solutions.
- Apply the principles of creating computer software.
Apply for this course
Career opportunities as a Junior: System Analyst, System Designer, System Developer, Data Analyst, Computer Programmer, System Analyst, Web Development & Design.