SETA – Information Technology:
Systems Development – NQF Level 5
- Project Management
- Internet and Web programming
- Programming in C-sharp
- Java Programming
- Database Design and Implementation
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
EXIT LEVEL OUTCOMES
On completion of this course, a learner will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with fellow IT staff and users of Information Systems.
- Understand the role of technology in the business context.
- Demonstrate an understanding of problem solving techniques and how to apply them in a systems development environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Systems Development, with all its implications.
- Relate business problems and information technology solutions.
- Apply the principles of creating computer software.
Junior: System Analyst, System Designer, System Developer, Data Analyst, Computer Programmer, System Analyst, Web Development & Design.
“I would say that from the questionable shallow knowledge in the ICT Sector, to innovative out of the box mind utilization, with innovative tutoring, mentoring and facilitation, Dynamic DNA has unlocked clear and ventilated problem solving skills through my journey with them.”
“Dynamic DNA has taught me to think “Out-Of-The-Box”. I am now able to turn an idea into a viable solution for any specific industry or society and secondly I can maximise my full potential while allowing myself to continue to learn and develop.”